The Multi Cycle IVF Discount Program gives patients access to two stimulated IVF cycles as well as to the associated frozen embryo transfers from those cycles for one set fee. The program gives patients the ability to set a limit on their costs while also permitting them to have multiple opportunities for success. Having access to multiple IVF as well as frozen embryo cycles allows patients to set aside financial worries as they pursue their dream of having a baby.
- Participants must be considered to have a medical indication for IVF
- Must be willing to freeze extra eligible embryos
- Must be willing to do a frozen embryo transfer per physician recommendation, if applicable.
- No set guidelines relating to age
- Program must be completed within 18 months
- Must complete Reprotech forms for long-term storage of cryopreserved embryos at the end of the contract, if applicable
- Must opt into the Multi-Cycle program prior to the initial cycle in the program.
Female include but not limited to:
- Acceptable pelvic anatomy, as defined by a sonohysterogram
- BMI under 35
- Patient must use their own eggs
Male include but not limited to:
- RHS laboratory and physician approval of semen analysis
- Donor sperm accepted
- Must be willing to use donor sperm if recommended
- Must be willing to have Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), if indicated
- PESA / TESE acceptable
Cost for Multi-cycle program: $22,995
No refund is available for this program regardless of the outcome of treatment. (successful or unsuccessful pregnancy or patient withdrawal)
For two (2) stimulated IVF cycles:
- Nurse orientation and injection teaching
- Blood tests and follicle scans (ultrasounds) to monitor ovarian response
- Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) fees
- Retrieval of oocytes performed in the ASC under anesthesia with ultrasound guidance
- Insemination of egg(s) with male sperm
- Incubation in embryo laboratory
- Cryopreservation of embryos
- Storage of cryopreserved embryos to facilitate potential frozen embryo transfers (FET) for 18 months following initial cryopreservation.
- Transfer of embryos
- Assisted hatching if applicable
- All services related to frozen embryo transfers (FET) during the term of the multi-cycle program. The number of possible FET’s as part of this program are limited by the number of embryos available, the number of stimulated IVF cycles completed, the medical indications and the 18 month term of this Program.
Services Not Included
- Initial consultation with physician
- Prescreening tests
- Any and all drug costs associated with any cycle (stimulated or frozen)
- Any expense related to the treatment of medical complications, such as ovarian hyperstimulation, infection, tubal pregnancy, or spontaneous abortion (miscarriage)
- Any services related to the acquisition of donor semen. (Couples requiring donor egg services are specifically excluded from this program)
- Counseling or psychological assistance related to infertility issues
- Urology fees or services
- Cryopreservation and thaw of sperm
- Storage of cryopreserved embryos beyond 18 months from date of initial cryopreservation
- All testing related to a participant’s pregnancy following the first positive pregnancy test
- Prenatal and delivery fees
- Services related to frozen embryo transfers (FET) after a participant has a live birth.
- Cost for viral testing (done on both partners during fresh cycles).
- Any service or fee not specifically listed as an “included” service above
- Services provided toward a stimulated IVF cycle when retrieval and transfer do not occur