In order to qualify for the 100% Refund / Shared Risk IVF Program, eligible women must:
- Have a medical indication for IVF.
- Be less than or equal to 37 years of age at the time of signing the agreement.
- Be able to complete 6 fresh IVF cycles before 39 years of age.
- Not have insurance coverage.
- Have a BMI of less than 30.
- Be a non-smoker.
- Not utilize an egg donor for their cycles
- Have an acceptable pelvic anatomy as defined by a sonohysterogram with no endometriosis.
- Consent to cryopreservation and be willing to undergo frozen embryo transfers (FET) per physician recommendation
- Consent to Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) or donor sperm, if needed.
- Agree to urologic evaluation, if necessary
- Must provide medical records from any previous IVF cycles, if applicable.
- Execute the 100% Refund / Shared Risk Program agreement prior to their initial cycle in the program.
Additional Lab Criteria
- Day 3 follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) levels below 10.0.
- Normal AMH level
- Negative viral screening
- No PESA / TESE specimens will be accepted
- Must have motile sperm > 20%
- Must have sperm count of 1mil/ml
- Normal Morphology (> 1%)
- Negative viral screening
Cost of the program
- Nurse orientation and injection teaching.
- Four stimulated fresh IVF cycles
- Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) fees
- Cryopreservation fees
- ICSI, if needed
- Assisted Hatching, if needed.
- Blood tests and follicle scans (ultrasounds) to monitor ovarian response.
- Retrieval of oocytes performed in the ambulatory surgery center under anesthesia.
- Insemination of egg(s) with male sperm.
- Incubation in embryo laboratory.
- Storage of cryopreserved embryos to facilitate potential frozen cycles during the term of the agreement.
- Transfer of embryos.
- Assisted Hatching, if applicable
- All services related to frozen embryo transfers (FET) during the term of the 100% Refund/ Shared Risk program. The number of possible FET’s as part of this program are limited by the number of embryos available and the medical indications.
Services Not Included
- Initial consultation with physician.
- Prescreening tests.
- Any and all drug costs associated with any cycle (stimulated or frozen).
- Any expense related to the treatment of medical complications, such as ovarian hyperstimulation, infection, tubal pregnancy, or miscarriage.
- Any services related to the acquisition of donor semen.
- Counseling or psychological assistance related to infertility issues.
- Urology fees or services.
- Cryopreservation and thaw of sperm.
- Storage of cryopreserved embryos beyond the term of the agreement
- All testing related to a participant’s pregnancy following a positive pregnancy test.
- Prenatal and delivery fees
- Services related to FET after a participant has a live birth.
- Charges related to storage of frozen embryos that remain following a successful pregnancy or the termination of the agreement.
- FDA testing costs for both partners (done with each fresh cycle).
- PGS/PGD costs
- Any service or fee not specifically listed as an “included” service above.