Patient Information Coordinator
This is a CASUAL position. Applicant must have flexibility to cover weekends, evenings, and vacations.
Performs daily office operations within the practice including: scheduling appointments, registering patients, verifying insurance benefits, processing charges, requesting and collecting co-pay and deductible amounts , and posting and balancing of payments and contractual adjustments. Answers incoming calls and answers or appropriately directs questions related to professional services, insurance and RHS policies.
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Certificate of training in medical practice front office operations preferred
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in a physician practice setting preferred.
• Highly motivated and results oriented
• Possesses communication skills to deal with patients, their families and third party payers efficiently and effectively in a professional and humanistic manner
• Must have understanding of medical terminology and ICD and CPT coding
• Must be able to communicate effectively with staff with regards to patient needs
• Must be able to operate a computer workstation including basic skills with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel
• Ability to learn and utilize a scheduling and billing software package as well as an EHR to the extent that job duties require
• Possess strong organizational skills
• Ability to follow through on assigned tasks
Forward CV and Letter of Interest to:
Reproductive Health Specialists
Attn: Robin Musiak
419 Rodi Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15235
Or fax to 412-731-8399, Attn: Robin Musiak