Utility Medical Assistant
Position Objective: Responsible for guiding the daily flow of the office by assisting in various areas: phlebotomy, front office, back office, and the ASC. To establish a rapport and provide service to patients in a fashion that corresponds with the service philosophy of RHS. Responsible for the necessary functions related to phlebotomy, clinical inventory, supplies, instruments, triage of patients and assisting in the ASC.
• High School Diploma
• Graduate of a certified medical assistant program.
• Valid BLS certification.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience preferably in a physician practice setting.
• Possesses interpersonal and communication skills necessary to interface with patients, physicians, and staff from various departments.
• Highly motivated and possesses excellent organizational skills and be able to accurately perform multiple tasks and work with constant interruptions.
• Able to perform basic computer functions such as creating word documents, spreadsheets, and email. Has the ability to learn and master an electronic medical software application as it may pertain to job responsibilities.
• Able to maintain proficiency regarding job requirements as determined by annual
Please send letter of interest and CV to:
419 Rodi Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15235
or fax to 412-731-8399